Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow.


Okay, so I'm google image searching for a picture of a scary looking rabbit to add drama to my next post about the rodenta wars and I stumble upon this website. It's all about people who participate in LARP... which, after reading through the site, means Live Action Role Play. Basically, adults dress up like fantasy characters (probably from computer games) and have battles. Some of them get pretty creative with their cosutmes. Now, I'm all about the unique ways to have fun, and... if you participate in this... more power to you for following your dreams, but if you don't check this site out!! *Disclamer* there is some adult language used in some of the descriptions, so just a heads up. My favorite part is the summer camp for kids.

http://threevue.com/category/life/matchmaker-love-at-first-larp/

1 comment:

The Nelsen Family: said...

Mandy! I can't believe I just barely found out you're blogging! I've been thinking we needed more Kate pics!

So role play, eh? Hehehe...