Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The "Official Grand Opening"...

Alright. Well, about a year ago I had good intentions to start a blog of our lives. But, it went the way of many of my grand schemes and good intentions... on the wayside. So, I figure since we're just about to become parents (3 weeks left!) I'd better get on the stick.

So I'm kicking it off with a "Grand Opening" of our blog, even though we've had it for some time now. One summer in college I worked at a furniture store that had been open for nine months, and they had their "Grand Opening" sign up the entire time. So if Thomasville furnishings can have a belated "Grand Opening" then shoot, what's stopping me? :)

So welcome to the Grand Opening of "The Honest Tooth". I can't provide free financing, or no sales tax until 2011, but I can attempt to keep this site updated!

3 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

yeah, i'm so excited about this! :) hehe. hope to see lots of pictures in the future! it was great talking to you the other night. can't wait to hear how everything unfolds these next couple of weeks. good luck!

Richard Sedwick said...

my fingers are crossed!

Marisa said...

What?!! A baby!!! Yeah, that is so exciting! We can't wait to see pictures. You will love being parents. If you don't have our blog address, here it is if you want: http://mattandmarisa.blogspot.com.